IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

icemankilla4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
icemankilla4
Beginner
Beginner

icemankilla4 Empty
PostSubject: icemankilla4   icemankilla4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm

[size=18]can anyone train me??[
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

icemankilla4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: icemankilla4   icemankilla4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

I could help you out ice.
Just name a time.
-Lord
Back to top Go down
Reanok
Reanok

icemankilla4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: icemankilla4   icemankilla4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 pm

http://www.gunzfactor.com/adv_korean.php This website helped me learn when I was beginning, It helps out alot with the bare "basics" it does'nt really tell you HOW to train them but start with ss then hs those are basicly what EVERYTHING is branched off of..that and just a basic but CONSISTENT bf...One thing I do know is don't stress over things your not getting you WILL get it down it is only a matter of time...its frustrating as all heck but it'll happen and when it does you'll be super happy over it!!! Just Enjoy the game, Best training is fighting other people...I prefer dm's because of the simple fact that if you can kill people and kill alot of them without dieing your doing good!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

icemankilla4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: icemankilla4   icemankilla4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

icemankilla4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: