IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Time (DarkAge)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack

Movie Time (DarkAge) Empty
PostSubject: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Well Dudes its this time of year that really pisses me off and makes me want to make a damn Movie. SO im making a Trailer (Movie) for our clan to make it well known through out the gunz servers. Not JUST Server 3 but Server 1,2,4,5,6,7 and Na and Eu if possible. Just tell me if u want to be in it iight? Leave a message down below
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

PostSubject: Re: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm

*raises hand* ME
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:21 pm

GAH! what ever happened to my movie? it was my idea -.-. although i do have a question, are you guys even editing it: music, effects, connectors, ect.
Back to top Go down
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 am

what are u serious I T WAAS MY FUCKING IDEA!!! -.-
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:07 pm

.... No, it really wasnt i had that idea a month or two ago.... zZz
Back to top Go down
Reanok
Reanok

PostSubject: Re: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Can we PLEASE keep the profanity and cursing to a NOT ONE !! -.- seriously there are young people who read these forums Zack, Can you restrain your anger or temper or outburst whatever synonym you wish to use. Just say it out loud then type something better in the Forums...Thank you study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Time (DarkAge)   Movie Time (DarkAge) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Time (DarkAge)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge :: Clan War :: Disscussion-
Jump to: