IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CW Rules!!! -Must Read-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Empty
PostSubject: CW Rules!!! -Must Read-   CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Ok, well i am not sure if matt is going to let me mod here but i figured since i know the rules i might as well post them.

CW RULES-

These are them! the official rules for cwing.

To become eligable for the CW Team you must achieve 2 things.

1.) You must be at least 60+

2.) You must be an admin

(there are a few that are exceptions to these rules, if we think you can cw before you reach lvl 60 WE Will come to you)

Then, and only then, you may ask for a cw tryout. Matt and I have talked about what we should expect for CW baseline

You will fight 3 rounds against either Matt or I, 2 out of the 3 rounds you must either kill us or bring our hp to red.

If you fail the test you cannot retake right away.

I think i got it all.... matt if i missed anything just post it under this and i will edit this.

Ok, these arnt rules this is just clarification. When matt was talking about inter-clan wars, it isnt a real CW per say. like.... when we do the tourny we stay in Q3, you arnt going to CW NA to cw different clans. Ok i just wanted to make that clear so people dont think that they are on the CW team (although, if you are hoping to join the team, winning that tourny would be a very good way to show that you are ready)
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CW Rules!!! -Must Read-   CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 pm

also another thing to add would be

People on the cw teams are the leaders of the clan. They are expected to help the clan, a great way to show this would be to ba active on this forum. right now its just me matt and marv, marv will be joing the cw team soon(hopefully!) and he has showed that he is ready to put the clan first
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

PostSubject: Re: CW Rules!!! -Must Read-   CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:26 pm

I agree. Things will start changing soon. Im going to make an announcment soon.
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

PostSubject: Re: CW Rules!!! -Must Read-   CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:05 pm

More announcements are under way.
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CW Rules!!! -Must Read-   CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I don't see any new announcemnts 0.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CW Rules!!! -Must Read-   CW Rules!!! -Must Read- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CW Rules!!! -Must Read-
Page 1 of 1