IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevua
Sevua

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Just wanted to stop in, to let you know that my time on Gunz is going to be limited for at least a few days.

I was going to work yesterday, and got rear-ended by some moron. So, ended up with severe whiplash, and am in some pain.

Zac should be on sometime though I'm sure, he's up here helping me out. I can't even pick up a soda bottle without pain! It so sucks!!!!! I will be logging on here, and checking out what's new and probably will log onto gunz just to hang out for a bit.

Sad
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:33 pm

awww. Are you ok???
Well miss you D:
Hows everything else going?
Back to top Go down
~KISS~
Admin
Admin
~KISS~

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:55 pm

awww I hope you can get well soon. Take care >.<
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 am

flower
Back to top Go down
Sevua
Sevua

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks you guys!!! =o)   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, I'm in a lot of pain, but other than that everything is alright. LoL Going to see doctors this week, the ER doctor said it should have been getting better by now.

She collapsed the entire rear bumper, so she was going pretty fast. Well, I was stopped at a red light, so even 10-15 miles an hour would've been a good hit.

I am and will miss you guys too!!! I'm gonna try to get Zac to play some tonight so I can watch him. LoL He's been helping me out a lot, hence why he hasn't been on.

Hopefully soon, I'll be able to get back on and play! And thanks for the flower!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:38 pm

miss you T_T flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 pm

ugh whip lash sucks! i hope you feel better bounce
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 am

yeah Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: