IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urgent, please read...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loverkk
Beginner
Beginner
Loverkk

Urgent, please read... Empty
PostSubject: Urgent, please read...   Urgent, please read... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Peter kicked me from the clan, and bruno immediately followed. He whispered bruno that he will be kicking me and did not give bruno a reason. The reason i figured is that i raped peter constantly in a dm room, as i usually do in dm room's, therefore he kicked me for this particular petty reason, since immediately after i killed him the final time, he left the room and kicked meout of the clan. This is the 2nd time he did something that is very hard for me to not consider "personal", however if Lord nor other admins are unable to see this message and confront him about it, which is the right thing to do, then i guess i can say it has been a fun time in darkage clan and wish u all a prosperous future as a clan... well atleast until peter gets mad at u and u become his next victim.... afterall it is a dm, and he did not say to not kill him, as far as am concerned.. exp is exp so he needs to perhaps gain some skills, or gain a baby bibb.
Back to top Go down
bruno8102
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Urgent, please read...   Urgent, please read... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Srry to say this lord, but i'm starting to think that ur clan is starting to head down the toilet. As loverkk said, peter did kick him out for no reason other then he just kept getting pwned bot lover. After he kicked lover out, i felt the lover was my only friend in the clan so i left as well. I would like to wish that u can get ur clan back to being a clan lord, gl with it. Have fun confused
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Urgent, please read...   Urgent, please read... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 pm

taken care of =P, although i have to disagree. I do not feel that the clan is going down the toilet, there was one problem, thats hardly going down the toilet. =\ well welcome back to both of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent, please read...   Urgent, please read... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent, please read...
Page 1 of 1