IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reanok
Reanok

Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Empty
PostSubject: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:32 am

http://www.gunzfactor.com/forums/f29/10176-triple_precision_crosshair_nozfx.html

He has others one which has recoil and is called the octi shot, I like it but its just too bulky for me.

I use Triple Precision which is the page I brought to you clan!
Back to top Go down
Reanok
Reanok

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:06 am

I forgot to mention HOW to put it into gunz.. sorry mates! OK

This is what you do to install Custom Crosshairs into gunz!!

Alright go to My Computer
C drive
ijji
english
Gunz
custom
crosshair

Now, whatever crosshair you d/l take and make sure you only copy/paste the pictures not the folder that has your custom crosshairs into the crosshair folder. You only need your pictures of the crosshair to go into the crosshair folder.. If you d/led Triple precision or Octi-shot THERE should be TWO pictures and ONLY two<,< copy/paste the TWO pictures into the CROSSHAIR folder << restart gunz..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! So to RECAP My comp>C drive>Ijji>Gunz>English>Custom>Crosshair> copy/paste your downloaded crosshair into this folder. And done! ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Reanok
Reanok

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 am

Ok for the octi-shot crosshair a direct download site is

http://files.filefront.com/4+way+recoiling+Octi+Shotzip/;4909581;/fileinfo.html

Now, you will need to copy/paste all of your extracted images into the crosshair folder as described in my last post. But there is approximately..10 images to put into the crosshair folder with OCTI-shot

This is the 4-way recoiling octi shot..Recoil ..you should know that already <
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 pm

yes i use the octi shot with the 4 way recoil. you need to also when u get them in the right folder change them to thumbnails to get it to work
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Yeah. The octi shot, is an old fav.
I used to have it a while back and now im back with it.
The files go into ijji>english>gunz>custom>crosshairs.
They must be thumbnails yes. study
This is a must try!
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:04 pm

i also posted somewhere about what crosshair you should be using with what gun. Just watch the left side of the screen when ur at the portal and you should be able to find it. Matt if you really are using revs you should try the tripple presision

edit- i found where i put it. its in the What music/crosshair do YOU like
Back to top Go down
NoobSlay3r
Beginner
Beginner
NoobSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:27 pm

hmm.. those look interesting... i use a aim perfection one from gunzfactor its just a plain dot xD
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm

lol fail! you should try a different one >.>
Back to top Go down
bruno8102
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Can some1 help me get the triple precision crosshair??
Question
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Ya, just download the triple precision at the top of the page, fallow the instructions marv gave, and make use you change them to thumbnail =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses   Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missplaced for Sean or anyone..Custom crosshair Marvius uses
Page 1 of 1