IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minimum requirements to join clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loverkk
Beginner
Beginner
Loverkk

Minimum requirements to join clan Empty
PostSubject: Minimum requirements to join clan   Minimum requirements to join clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 am

Correct me if am wrong but the clan level requirement is 50+, however 49- players can still be acceptable under special regulations such as:

1. Existing member's family member such as siblins, parents, or even grandparents.

2. Applying player has a recommendable reputation as a very active and helpful person.

3. Considerate and avoid negative bickering with all players, not only fellow clan members. (Applies for all members regardless of level)

Last and VERY important:

Minimum System Requirements
• Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista - reccomended
• 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor - recommended
• 512 Mbytes of System RAM - crucial
• NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
• 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended System Requirements
• 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor
• 1 GBytes of System RAM
• NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
• 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

This is crucial because having a primative computer leads to inconvienance and lagg to not only yourself, but to other players. Especially in clan events/functions.

I hope that the level of dedication and professionalism displayed by the members in the clan that participate in this community does not whither away, but continues to climax (^_^)

p.s. feel free to post anything else anyone may feels should be looked into.
Back to top Go down
|_am_a_boy23
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirements to join clan   Minimum requirements to join clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 am

hmm unless matt changes it in the last 2-3 days i tihnk its 40+ and -40 can be added if:they are very good, helpfull, not ego, ect. ect. ect. cheers
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirements to join clan   Minimum requirements to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 am

Actually I think this might be a great idea.
Well discuss it at an admin meeting.
Back to top Go down
Reanok
Reanok

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirements to join clan   Minimum requirements to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm with Lover I like these rules so my vote is Yes.
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirements to join clan   Minimum requirements to join clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

I also would like to force that notion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirements to join clan   Minimum requirements to join clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements to join clan
Page 1 of 1