IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge

IJJI gunz Pro Clan Darkage :: Enjoy!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Me-Myself-And-I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reanok
Reanok

About Me-Myself-And-I Empty
PostSubject: About Me-Myself-And-I   About Me-Myself-And-I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey Guys...I'm picking up on my schoolwork again which hopefully within the next few months I will have my high school diploma! But I'm just talking before I head to bed. I will be on as much as I can but I am now back down at my parents house which has only two computers, one which I can play gunz on but...well lets just say I won't be its cruddy and the other is my sisters computer which I can't seem to get on -.- even after fixing it FOR her but whatever right? Mmk I'll be on as much as I can muster!!! I miss hanging out with you guys and just fighting and being on Gunz... So know i'll be on as much as possible and will post as much as allowed! *whenever I can get time on my sis's comp* I need my own computer ...seriously. So Keep it up keep it clean keep it pwning! *lmfao* Night Night! *its 11:25pm as of this posting*
Back to top Go down
xLordDeathx
Admin
Admin
xLordDeathx

About Me-Myself-And-I Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me-Myself-And-I   About Me-Myself-And-I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:04 am

Its ok man. I hope the best for you, and I really do miss you guys alot. Very Happy
And grats on the soon to be diploma!
Back to top Go down

About Me-Myself-And-I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IJJI Gunz Clan DarkAge :: Off Topic :: Disscusion-
Jump to: